Impatient for our house to come up, but loving watching our late spring flowers give us their final show… here are some things I’ve been reading I thought I’d share (and of course, something to boogie to at the end…):
- Life better once I hit 50, they claim? Six years to go, I’ll tell you if that’s true when I get there as I could sure use some good news, y’all…
- I’d like to see this same penalty in the US for child rapists…including Trump.
- What a trip – if only we could put a microphone to them and hear what plants are saying to each other.
- This article 12 years ago called out this creepy piece of garbage. Let’s hope he rots in jail and gets what he deserves.
- Want to know why I don’t read the New York Times or quote them anymore? Ross Douthat. Hiring a misogynist sonofabitch like him to be a columnist and staining the entire publication through that.
- An entire supermarket free of plastic. One thing worth celebrating this week.
And going a bit old school for today’s happy song, here’s one of my favorite dance-around-the-kitchen songs, y’all…