I do not have a lot of words today from yours truly, but there are lots of things i can recommend checking out…
- From Bullshit.ist, Adventures-in-Fertility. Wish I’d been so sharp that early on.
- Perfection: What Women Want: A Vivid Portrait of Female Lives Around the World.
- Fucking hell: Lobster found with Pepsi logo ‘tattoo’
- Proof positive Kate Winslet, Miley Cyrus, Justin Timberlake, and every other actor who diss Weinstein yet work with Woody Allen and/or Roman Polanski are total cunts: Dylan Farrow’s Why has the #MeToo revolution spared Woody Allen?
- Awesomely interesting short video my husband came upon while researching TBIs: How your brain files away words
- Getting real and permanently getting rid of TP: Switching to Family Cloth
- New term and a worthwhile conversation to have: hipster racism.
- It’s sadly nothing new with this shithead in the White House but vigilance is key: NRDC calls out some (of the many) Trump lies.
- What is incredibly inspiring, however, is the number of women running for office in response.
- …and this totally kickass interview with Chelsea Handler and Gloria Steinem. It’s so worth your time.
“I don’t know whether we will survive, but if we survive we will be so much stronger and smarter…we think that politics requires people to hold their finger to the wind, now we know how to BECOME the wind.”
~ Gloria Steinem