Today is all about beauty in the women around us – it’s time to celebrate REAL beauty that emanates from the courage, kindness, strength and openness that great women inspire us with each and every day, from the famous to the everyday women in our world…and a couple of girls as well who are well on their way…
- Beautiful Woman #1: Hillary Clinton photos during her time as first lady.
- Beautiful Woman #2: Beyonce and her beautiful IVF pregnancy are now a mural.
- Beautiful Woman #3: Just a few of the celebrity women who’ve battled infertility.
- Beautiful Woman #4: Jessica Grose talks about the anniversary of her miscarriage.
- Beautiful Woman #5: Jody Earle gets real on infertility and what SHE needs.
- Beautiful Woman #6: Watch this great interview with ecofeminist Vandana Shiva.
- Beautiful Woman #7: Gloria Steinem challenges the stereotype of “chick flicks”.
- Beautiful Woman #8: Near NYC? Check out Angela Davis at Saturday’s unity rally.
- Beautiful Girl #9: Check out this inspiring 5 year old during Black History Month!
- Beautiful Girl #10: This Sri Lankan snowboarder, 16, blazes her own trail. YEAH!
~ Emmeline Pankhurst