TGIF, y’all. So glad it’ll be back into the low 80s tomorrow. I’m wilting.
- Oh. My. Gawd. This is so rad. Turn your bike into a cargo bike, and back again. Still way expensive, but dang it’s so cool.
- Yep, Trump picked his running mate, and he’s – as anticipated – a hate-filled scary racist, sexist, homophobic sonofabitch. We need Hillary to win this, without question. For women and girls and for the whole friggin’ population, these sickos need to go down. As she said last night, “When any barrier falls in America, it clears the way for EVERYONE.” Here’s to love, not hate.
- As I’ve mentioned before, my husband and I are planning a home birth, and with that, it means our sweet Ruby will be with us as well. I know how much of a calming presence she is in my normal anxiety, and that she will be great to have around when the baby comes. What Do I Do With My Dog During My Home Birth? is a great article that answers questions for pet owners considering having the baby at home.
- And speaking of big bellies, one thing I am excited to do when mine gets gigantic is to have my belly blessed with henna from a local artist. I think it’s a gorgeous way to connect with the life inside and celebrate impending motherhood. (Plus it’ll temporarily cover up some of those stretch marks I’m positive I’ll have!)
- Oh and if you need distraction from real life or simply to laugh in a snarky way, check out Fuck Your Noguchi Coffee Table. It’s stupid silly 🙂
“Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it. ”