Busy Friday, but not too busy to share some cool tidbits:
- Beautiful Ethiopia: Seeing Artists’ Souls Through Their Work
- Disproving bad advice: Obesity Doesn’t Reduce IVF Success with Donor Eggs
- Kickass urban homesteading women “embracing homemaking without becoming Betty Draper”: The Femivore’s Dilemma
- Calling out the “I’m saving you in the name of Jesus” crowds: The Trouble With the Christian Adoption Movement
- More Beautiful Ethiopia: Women Using Valentine’s Day to Spread Awareness Against Gender-Based Violence.
“Some national parks have long waiting lists for camping reservations. When you have to wait a year to sleep next to a tree, something is wrong.”