I’m sure I’m not the only one with bad habits…here are 5 of my worst!
- Completely beating myself up as a recruiter if I don’t have a strong candidate pool within a week of starting a new gig with a client. With very few exceptions, things always work out, yet I’m panicking if – even during what I know is a notorious slow season – I don’t have an ace in the whole presented during week one.
- My inability to keep a zillion “ums” out when speaking to a group. I used to stress about it, but now? It is what it is.
- Emotional eating, aka self-flagellation in my darkest times, usually via a pint of dark chocolate truffle cashew milk ice cream. Or, most recently, a strange craving to down an entire box over one rainy day of faux Golden Grahams from the healthy cereal section (as if the organic sugar in it somehow eliminated all toxicity).
- Thanks to my Aussie husband, my efforts to reduce my profanity in everyday conversation have been squelched.
- Snoring. Yep, I admit it.