Ahhh, the prospect of rain! After only one “rain event” all summer, we are anticipating up to an inch this weekend and it’s so awesome! Rain cistern & barrels that emptied will be refilled, garden will be able to breathe, wildlife will be sated, and to be honest, the native Oregonian in me will breathe easier as I do on cloudy days. School started for the first time a week earlier (it’s always the day after Labor Day but for some reason they started earlier instead of extending into June when they need more days), so it reminds me that our SMART volunteering is right around the corner – yayyyy!
Here are some stories that I thought were worth sharing this week:
- Inspired by this: 5 Tips to Not Let Trolls Get You Down as a Body Love Advocate
- Loving this: 9 Lessons I Learned While Homeschooling My Daughter
- Intrigued by this: Epigenetics – Can IVF Affect Your Baby’s Genes?
- Super informative: Real Talk – The Yeast Infection
- Definitely on my bicycle wish list: The SmartHalo Device
- So proud of our President for this: Big Clean Energy
“To live remains an art which everyone must learn, and which no one can teach.”