* Art from garbage = wildlife murals? Gorgeous.
* “I don’t look good for my age. I look good.” Hell yeah to this article, which I found after receiving the odd compliment that many women get – the “oh I’d never know you were 40!” that actually dig at one’s biological age being something that makes women not as beautiful, i.e., youth is pretty and if you look young that’s good, but god forbid you look whatever the “standard” is for a particular age. This IS what 41 looks like – and I don’t want anyone thinking I’m 28!
* Check out the gorgeous stamped jewelry by blogger Minnesota from Scratch!
* Her emphasis on protecting the work President Obama has done for the environment (not perfect, but steps in the right direction) is another reason I’m voting for Hillary Clinton.
* And finally, THIS is why Amy Schumer is my newest hero: