Holy moly are the seasons showing or what?! A few inches of rain here in the Rose City and even turning the furnace on for an hour tonight! For me this means long sleeves, while for the hubby this means much more – the full on wool sweater and beanie (yes our temps are a bit different when it comes to weather, hahaha). But happily he’s got a pretty regular schedule now at work so I can
* Remember where most chocolate comes from. Do NOT forget this during the holiday season when you are handing out treats at Halloween or baking yummies on the holidays. Then read about finding ethically sourced chocolate.
* Super interesting article on dehydrating eggs – for those whose chickens create more than they can handle in the warm weather then not enough in winter, this is an awesome thing to consider…
* Something I learned about what folks can do to encourage their towns and school districts to take advantage of EPA upgrades for school busses!
* As the cooler winter arrives, thinking about what next year’s garden has in store and beekeeping for beginners is right up my husband’s alley 🙂
* The Unsafety Net discusses how social media has become a threat, and often more, to women. When will this end?
* And finally, some gorgeous pix taken by photographer Daphne Jenkins who I met at the yoga retreat last week. Great work!
Linus: [to Charlie Brown after Sally just ripped him a new one] You’ve heard of the fury of a woman scorned, haven’t you?
Charlie Brown: Yeah, I guess I have.
Linus: Well, that’s nothing compared to the fury of a woman who has been cheated out of trick-or-treats.