I am SO impatient for spring, aren’t you? The week has been really busy with work and an a bit of an obsessive streak hitting me to get as much of the wedding logistics sorted out now so we can have a nice couple months to kick back, and today’s sun peeking out throwing me headlong into the garden, then running back into the house with my dirty fingernails and kneepads to talk to clients on the phone. It’s comical, but awesome. Anyhow, here’s a few things I thought were worth sharing…
* Check out my blog post on Steph‘s awesome blog, Minnesota from Scratch. As many of us in the Northern Hemisphere can relate to cabin fever, my post 5 Ways to Feel Like a Gardener – When the Ground is Frozen Solid! will hopefully provide some inspiration 🙂
* Duhhh, there’s climate change? Well maybe this’ll do it – Climate Change Hits Home with Another Round of Extreme Weather Events in 2013.
* I found out by accident about the valley fever epidemic in Arizona, kind of terrifying and yet there’s little funding to help address it. WTF.
* Watched the documentary Ingredients recently and learned a lot.
* And finally, the ever-rad Liz Gilbert contributed to The Shriver Report, providing great advice to women on how to get out of their own way. I dare say this might work for men too…?