TGIF y’all! This week’s tied up a lot of loose ends – not all of them, but some important wins and a bit more breathing room for the upcoming attempt at laziness that they call a vacation 🙂 But I did manage to notice a few more rad things that I thought I’d share with y’all as I get prepared for some nice time with my sweetheart lollygaggin’ around town, scootin’ out to the beach, and even a li’l trip up north as per my old photo shared above. Here, now read some stuff and click and learn and enjoy!
* Sheepdogs who guard penguins. The cute factor is too awesome.
* Glaciers that bleed. Who’d a thunk. (thanks to my fella for forwarding this to me)
* Recycled jersey bath mat. The gray one is now in my house and feels awesome underfoot!
* Organic weed killer. It includes apple cider vinegar and salt. Has anyone tried this version?
* Gluten- and dairy-free croissants? Really? Have I died and gone to heaven? Hallelujah.
* Eat Right For Your Blood Type. I read recently this is one of the most effective ways of managing your health. I’m an “A”. Hmm…
* What happens to your body when you’re asleep. Dude, this is awesome. So intrigued by what happens at night!
* Red Roses, Green Festival. Welcome to Rose Festival season here in P-town! Yo, this is how we do festivals. Dig it.
If we would only give, just once, the same amount of reflection to what we want to get out of life that we give to the question of what to do with a two weeks’ vacation, we would be startled at our false standards and the aimless procession of our busy days.
~Dorothy Canfield Fisher